Together you must use your brain power to solve the puzzles, using physics objects in creative and innovative ways to help you along the way.
CELL 13 starts out quite simple, as Chester guides you through CELL 1. However, you will quickly realise that not everything is so straight forward. You're going to have to think outside the box to continue through the cells.
Use crates, balls, glass, elevators, laser bridges and most importantly portals. Individually these objects may not be useful. But together, with your creativity, you may find a solution to escape the cells.
Featuring an ambient, surreal environment and soundtrack, you will enjoy the freedom and flexibility available to explore and solve the puzzles with no time limit.
CELL 13 features 13 long, puzzle packed cells which will keep you entertained and challenged for many hours.
Will you pass the ultimate test? A truly great achievement, if you survive.
CELL 13 Includes:
• 13 large cells featuring dozens of challenging and mind bending puzzles
• Ambient, atmospheric background music
• Beautiful graphics and a stunning surreal world
• Ultra smooth 3D graphics
• Easy to learn, very challenging to complete.
• Google Play Game Services achievements — one per cell completed.
• 100% Free
What the critics are saying:
"An ultra-devious series of cells filled with mind boggling puzzles. CELL 13 has a lot going for it." — TESTED.com
"The addition of sprawling open-ended levels gives the title a unique twist." — Android Police
"Errorsevendev has great talent in making of these kind of games, and their latest creation is no exception." — HDBlog
Physics Puzzle Objects include:
• Portal crates — a unique, never before seen invention! They conserve momentum allowing you to launch over a valley or up onto a ledge! There is a lot of thinking with portals involved.
• Laser bridges — solid laser beams you can drive over, or redirect with portal crates
• Elevators and moving platforms — they make it easy to get from place to place, but you may have to switch them on first!
• Low poly balls — giant yellow low poly balls you can roll along and use to set off large buttons
• Colour coded puzzle boxes — put them on the right coloured sensors to unlock doors!
• Rotating platforms — use them wisely, they can block access or laser bridges to clear a path.
• Many more objects to use creatively to solve the puzzles and escape the cells.
From the creators of the very successful Laserbreak, CELL 13 is a monumental new physics puzzle that you simply cannot miss. It is one of the most difficult and challenging puzzle games on the market.
CELL 13 is widely recognised as one of the best indie games of 2016.
Play it free today.